RE: Icon for documentation department

Subject: RE: Icon for documentation department
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Melissa Fisher" <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:24:02 -0400

Greetings!

I got another one! I actually wanted to get something like this for my
bizness card, but it was too big to fit on those teeny-tiny, itsy-bitsy
card.

You have one of those fashioned meat grinders where you put the meat in the
top and it spits out the string bits on the side.

In the top you have all types of equipment (towers, keyboards, books), a
symbol for knowledge (like a brain), and maybe a developer or two (with
suitable looks of horror on their faces).

Then have a steady stream of paper coming out of the side and feeding into
an open book (maybe you could put teeth on the bindings of the book, as if
it is eating the information).
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
pg: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.