RE: Creativity and Single Sourcing

Subject: RE: Creativity and Single Sourcing
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:54:26 -0700

I really don't want to get in this. But Sean, are you equating creativity
with Art? And saying that only Art requires or permits creativity? I'm
just trying to be sure, here, since I'm wading in, however briefly.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge (1558-1603)
is at http://ren.dm.net

Leap, and the net will appear.
--Orson Wells

[...]
> Yes, I suppose one can begin "it was a dark and stormy night .
> ." and still fit within the style . . . but, c'mon.
[...]