Your opinion needed re: Best Tech. Writing Programs

Subject: Your opinion needed re: Best Tech. Writing Programs
From: SISTRshy -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:16:36 EDT

Hi from Colleen,

I need your input re: your thoughts and opinions about Tech. Writing Schools
in the Bay Area.

If you have attended any of the Bay Area Programs for a certificate, or as
part of your major, etc. (i.e. Berkeley's four course program, SFSU's
Certificate in TPW program, UCSC Extended Tech. Writing Program, or have
taken course work at The Webster Institute in S.F. or other programs in the
Bay Area), I would like to hear from you. I am looking to begin my first
semester in January 2000. I have a B.A. In English (1988) and am changing
careers at age 42. Suggestions? Ideas? : )
Thanks for your help.

Best,
Colleen M.
email: Sistrshy -at- aol -dot- com