RE: HTML and JavaScript Training

Subject: RE: HTML and JavaScript Training
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com>
To: "Benjamin King" <kingbt -at- my-deja -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:05:08 -0700

Hi Benjamin,

<snip>I'm a tech writer in the Detroit area. I've been asked to take some
training on HTML including Javascripts. It's my boss' plan to have me add my
creative touch to the Web interface for our Web-based product. Can anyone
suggest a good training for this. I have no previous HTML experience. Also
is this something I can do without Web design software a la Dreamweaver, or
what?</snip>

I like ZDU.com. They have just become more consumer-oriented and renamed
themselves SmaartPlanet.com. It looks like all the old classes are there,
just buried under a bunch of "how to bake a cake" stuff. They have online
classes and tutorials on html, javascript and other web issues. I'm taking a
Photoshop for web design and a JavaScript class at the moment.

Regards,
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.