RE: need smaller file

Subject: RE: need smaller file
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: Lora Matzner <Lora -dot- Matzner -at- schwans -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:22:37 -0500

Lora,
This may help. I quote from Bevan Taborsky's earlier post to this list.
(Thank you, Bevan. It does work.)

quote
I have just been working with a similar problem trying to send a 3 MB Word
file using email. I have discovered a great shareware program that divides
any file, in any format, into bite size pieces. You can send the set of
pieces as attachments in your email. Once received, the recipient
double-clicks a small icon that is included in the email, and the pieces
are reassembled back into the original file automatically.
The shareware is called File Splitter Deluxe.
http://www.softdd.com/filesplt/index.htm
<http://www.softdd.com/filesplt/index.htm>
It seems to work really well!

Bevan Taborsky
End quote

Jim Shaeffer
Jims -at- spsi -dot- com <mailto:Jims -at- spsi -dot- com>