Off-Topic: Translations: Japanese>English;Okinawaan>English;Thai> English

Subject: Off-Topic: Translations: Japanese>English;Okinawaan>English;Thai> English
From: "Thiessen, Christopher E" <Christopher -dot- E -dot- Thiessen -at- ceridian -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 06:52:01 -0500

Greetings, all!

Way off-topic, to be sure, but a musician friend needs help translating some
Japanese min-yo, Okinawaan min-yo and folk rock, and Thai mor-Iam into
English so he can incorporate these into his repertoire. He's given me a
sheet
with lyrics which I could certainly fax, but it may be more useful to
contact
him directly. If you're interested in helping someone out, let me know and
I'll
forward your message to him.

Many thanks!

Chris Thiessen