Re: Peanut butter sandwiches

Subject: Re: Peanut butter sandwiches
From: "Jane Bergen" <jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Marjorie Hermansen-Eldard" <meldard -at- zzsoft -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 19:33:10 -0600

I think the write/implement approach is very good, but it would be
better to try a procedure that the implementers have never done or
seen before. It's much to easy for them to assume procedures or
information if they are trying to implement something that's very easy
and familiar. What about having the writers document a new game
(doesn't necessarily have to be even a computer game...could be
backgammon or a card game) or a shareware program? Make it more
"real-life" for the implementers. It might also be more challenging
for the writers.

Jane Bergen
jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net