FrameMaker trouble

Subject: FrameMaker trouble
From: Kim Nylander <nylanderk -at- ipix -dot- com>
To: "Technical Writing List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:20:09 -0500

Hello!

I have searched through just about every resource I can think of, so I'm
turning to everyone here.

Here is the problem:
I'm trying to create a PDF file from a FrameMaker document. It's a very
small envelope for a CD-ROM case: one page, 5.5 x 5.5. Document contains
PS fonts and two EPS files. I've written PS files using Distiller, Adobe
PS4 printer drivers, HP PPD, and Lexmark PS driver. Every postscript
file I create has an error in it and I can not create a PDF file from it.
(I can create PDF files from other programs, like Ventura, without any
trouble.)

The only way I've been able to create a PDF is using Acrobat PDF Writer,
and the file has been atrocious. Does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kim Nylander