RE: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat

Subject: RE: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com>
To: "blibys" <blibys -at- gateway -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:01:57 -0700

You wrote:

<snip>I work for a company that directly competes with an Adobe product.
Therefore, we do not want to promote Adobe by using Acrobat, but we do want
to make our documentation available in an application like Acrobat.

Can anyone suggest a comparable document viewer to Acrobat?</snip>
Hi Bob,

Try Ghostview, WinHelp or HTML. WordPerfect may also still support a product
very similar to Acrobat called Envoy.

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.