Re: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat

Subject: Re: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat
From: "Russell & Evelyn Griechen" <russgri -at- netbci -dot- com>
To: "blibys" <blibys -at- gateway -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:12:45 -0600

I would suggest that you use the best available product such as any Adobe
product. The fact that you compete with Adobe in some area should not
matter.
If you spend all your time worrying about Adobe and that takes away from the
time spent on developing that product that may compete with them...the law
of diminishing returns will come into play.

Russell Griechen