Color Background In PDF?

Subject: Color Background In PDF?
From: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:39:24 -0500

Hello,

one of the engineers asked me if it is possible to have a colored
background in a PDF he wants developed. I have never seen (or I don't
remember seeing) a PDF with a colored background so I am unsure about the
answer. Since PDF's are frequently used as a way to print documents, I find
it rather useless to add a colored background to them; however, I'd like to
give him an answer anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Brian Doonan