RE: Farewell to List or Misty-Eyed Regrets

Subject: RE: Farewell to List or Misty-Eyed Regrets
From: jwaddell <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:40:05 -0700

Farewell to Mr. Wing:

I have only one regret. As a new list member, I feel that Mr. Wing has cast
his pearls to the swine too late. If only he would have been here to tell
me about that two spaces after a period thing, or how much better Word is
than FrameMaker, I could have spent my time so much wiser. I guess that I
should be happy in the thought that I was able to see one of his postings.
I'm going to print it off and save it in my cube next the open space where
one day, if I have the charm and grace, I might be able to hang my Wing
Award that I will receive when I grow up and get a real job.

John Waddell
Micron Technology
jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com

Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com