Re: Re peanut butter and all other similarly spreadable comestibles

Subject: Re: Re peanut butter and all other similarly spreadable comestibles
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Ed Gregory" <edgregory -at- home -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:20:47 -0800

Ummm... one of 2 things happening here - you are either under an impossible
deadline and the stress has gotten to you or you are having a VERY slow
week! ;>]

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!