Re: the coming thing . . . thoughts?

Subject: Re: the coming thing . . . thoughts?
From: "Trudy Evans" <tevans -at- actrix -dot- gen -dot- nz>
To: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>, "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:49:35 +1300

Sean,

I think documentation, like software development did, will move to object
oriented design and development. There is only one tool that I know that
already uses this paradigm. It is called AuthorIT. We use to produce all
our on-line and printed docs from a single source. Since we started using I
would say that we more than halved the time we were spending on
documentation. Don't worry, it was the boing repeditive half that we don't
want to do any way. If you want more info on AuthorIT visit their website
and download a free trail, I don't think it expires. The URL is
http://www.author-it.com.

Regards
Trudy