Documenting expert systems...references?

Subject: Documenting expert systems...references?
From: PHILA -at- Mail -dot- VIPS -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:00:25 -0500

Hello, everyone...

I'd like to add a new topic to our growing collection of favorite reference
books, if I may...

For expert systems (e.g., data mining and decision support), a whole new
level of documentation is needed. Have any of you found particularly
wonderful resources on this topic?

Thanks!
Phila
Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
(410) 832-8330 ext. 845