RE: Questions to ask Interviewer

Subject: RE: Questions to ask Interviewer
From: "Locke, David" <dlocke -at- bindview -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:35:38 -0600

Always ask if the apparent hiring authority is the actual authority. Having
been hired by the supervisor's manager when the supervisor was on vacation,
I had to deal with the fallout. It fell on me. Run from these situations. No
schedule is so important that the prime decisionmaker should be left out.
Don't wait for the supervisor to return. Just run. They have bigger problems
that you.

David W. Locke