RE: would you?

Subject: RE: would you?
From: "Megan Golding" <megan -dot- golding -at- dvtsensors -dot- com>
To: "Kevin Feeman" <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:51:22 -0500

I noticed in the Microsoft MOS, that the authors define "save" as a verb and
specifically say not to use the word as a noun. No comment about use of the
word as an adjective, as your colleague suggests.

Based on this, I'd go for your original wording about saving edited
documents.

--------Kevin Freeman wrote:
In writing a manual, a colleague suggested using the word "unsaved" for
talking about files that have not been saved.
--------

Regards,
Megan Golding, Applications Engineer
DVT Corporation, mailto:megan -dot- golding -at- dvtsensors -dot- com