Would You - Update

Subject: Would You - Update
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
To: "'Tech Writer's List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:52:47 -0500

Thanks all for your wonderful responses. They were all very useful and, as
anticipated, contained a lot of ideas and suggestions from liking my way, to
rewriting the sentence several different ways, to using unsaved.

A few respondents suggested I rewrite the sentence with the word "You" which
is not possible, because the rest of the manual is not written that way.

Therefore, I have decided to go with Melanie Shook's suggestion, as follows:

CopyWriter will prompt the user to save any changes before the program
closes.

Thanks Melanie!!!!!

Kevin Feeman
Technical Publications Manager
MicroMass Communications Inc.
www.micromass.com <http://www.micromass.com/>
(919) 851-3182 Ext. 3105
kevin -dot- feeman -at- micromass -dot- com