Re: FWD: How long to wait after an interview...

Subject: Re: FWD: How long to wait after an interview...
From: "Sarah O'Keefe" <okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:27:54 -0500

> >to program in C, C++ and VB. The tools like RoboHelp and
> >FrameMaker are a bit difficult to learn on my own, although, I'm
> >considering buying Frame.

Warning: Crass Commercial Follows

To anonymous and others who need to learn FrameMaker but are having sticker
shock:

IDG just published FrameMaker for Dummies (which I wrote). The book
includes a CD with a trial version of FrameMaker. The trial version
includes all of FrameMaker's functionality--except for saving and printing.
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to learn FrameMaker, this might be
the way to go.

Sarah

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
Author, FrameMaker for Dummies 919-481-2701 x13 (NOTE NEW EXTENSION)
WebWorks Publisher certified trainer okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com
http://www.scriptorium.com