Re: Team Building

Subject: Re: Team Building
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Jason Willebeek-LeMair" <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:32:04 -0800

Jason said:
| If you are in a culture that does not foster a team environment, no amount
of running
| through the woods naked while pounding drums will cure that.

I have never worked with anyone I wanted to run naked with through woods,
drum or no. Crosses a work/play boundary for me. Also sounds cold. I am a
cold-avoidance creature.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!