RE: HTML

Subject: RE: HTML
From: Curtis Matthews <cmatthews -at- cpcus -dot- com>
To: Yeimy Garcia <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:13:18 -0500

Hi Yeimy,

You didn't say so, but it sounds like you are asking this question because
you want to clip graphics out of the web pages and alter them in Photoshop
or save them in a particular graphic format. Am I right? If so, you should
just save the individual graphics themselves, not the whole HTML file. I
believe you can right-click an image in Netscape and save the image locally
as a .gif, .jpg, or .png.