OT: Relocation Fees

Subject: OT: Relocation Fees
From: "Techwhirl Reader" <techwhirl -at- mail -dot- technicalcommunication -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:14:02 PST

Greetings all,

An opportunity may present itself to me that may require relocation. So I thought I'd ask my friendly neighborhood gang of technical communicators...

If you'd be moving some 100 miles or so, what could one expect to get as far as relocation dollars? It would be sort of a minor move (as compared to cross-country), but the usual costs are still there (lease breakage, general moving costs, etc).

Keep in mind I'm talking Florida dollars here, not Silicon Valley dollars...

Appreciate yer input!

Thanks,

Imran Zaidi.
imran -at- technicalcommunication -dot- com
THE (technical communication) SOURCE
http://www.technicalcommunication.com