RE: he/she

Subject: RE: he/she
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:36:27 -0800

Oh dear! Poor John! Can you just change all the he/she (icky indeed) to
"you"? Of course, that probably means changing the whole spec over to 2nd
person, and since it isn't marked for change, you probably don't have the
time for the major effort that can turn into. Once you start... well, we
know how that goes. The specs I work with (and don't have to write) all
just repeat "the user" which I don't like much either, but since they're not
in my charge, I just try to ignore it.

Eat turkey. Take a nap.

Then go out in the parking lot and blow something up. You'l feel so much
better :)

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."