RE: HTML

Subject: RE: HTML
From: Rashmi Sethi <rashmi -at- its -dot- soft -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:35:14 +0530

Yeimy Wrote < Is there a way to take a HTML file and save it as an
image? In other words, how can I challenge Screen Shots? I'm trying to save
a page that I am viewing in Netscape...I found that the only two ways I can
save it are as - an HTML file or a Text file>

Hi Yeimy,

I am not very clear on your question. Do you want to save the
graphics out of the web-pages? If yes, than right-click on the
graphics/image and choose 'save picture as' option. You can save the image
locally as *.gif, *.jpg, *.bmp.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rashmi
Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi Sethi
Technical Writer
IT Solutions Ltd.
Bangalore, India
mail at rashmi -at- its -dot- soft -dot- net