FW: document management and xml

Subject: FW: document management and xml
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- com>
To: "TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:45:47 -0500

(Posted to the list for the archives)

Andy,
I have no personal experience, but a magazine I happen to be
reading (skimming-- :-) --who has time for more?) has an article
on this, which you may want to look at (looks like the article is online).

Image & Document Solutions, www.imagingmagazine.com
November 1999
"Web DNA -- XML Builds Powerful Publications"
Also worthwhile, for hints of future directions:
"WebDAV -- DNA of the Web"

Hope that helps,
Jessica

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.