Re: STC Cost?

Subject: Re: STC Cost?
From: "Johnny Brown" <johnny_brown -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 09:28:49 -0800

All:

I've written a proposal to persuade my boss to send me to the Annual STC conference in Florida. However, I have not included the cost. If there is someone out there who can give me an estimate of what it would cost to attend, and I'm in the SF Bay Area, including airfare, accommodation, food, etc. I'd be extremely grateful. The company I work for is extremely small, so I'd need to present a solid case for attending the conference and it will be my first time, so please forgive my ignorance.

Gratefully

J.B.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com