The writer who didn't work out

Subject: The writer who didn't work out
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 11:32:13 -0500

I'm interviewing on Tuesday with a software firm badly in need of a writer.

They are being very generous and very serious about it all, and it is a
very appealing position.

In our phone conversations, however, it came up that they had a writer 'who
didn't work out.'

Nothing more was said about it, but I would like to know more before I move
my family, cats, and stuff half way across the province.

Any thoughts on how direct I should be when I ask them and how far to push
the issue? If anyone has any experience in this situation, from either side
of the table, I would like to hear it.

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.