Listowner revealed! (and New on the TECHWR-L site)

Subject: Listowner revealed! (and New on the TECHWR-L site)
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- oreilly -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 15:12:19 -0700

Hi, all,

I've updated the TECHWR-L site with the following new
information and features:

Listowner revealed! Faceless on TECHWR-L since he started
the list more than six years ago, Listowner Eric Ray is
really not a grouchy, club-carrying guy who sits all day
by the glow of his computer waiting to pounce on unsuspecting
list members. See for yourself the real Eric Ray on the
updated Contact Us page at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/contact.html.

Two new Topic Summaries:
* Word vs. Frame
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/wordframe.html)
* RoboHelp vs. ForeHelp
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/robofore.html)

A new "TECHWR-L: Then and Now" feature, which
highlights discussions from mid-November, 1993
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/feature.html).

Two new "how I got started in tech writing" stories
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/gettingstarted.html).

Thanks for your contributions and suggestions, folks!
Please feel free to email me at debray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-

Deborah