RE: Business team or the Development team?

Subject: RE: Business team or the Development team?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Uma'" <uma_p_m -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:17:53 -0500

A lot of software shops have taken to separating support from marketing and
from development, so you have a kind of "triumvirate". Then it's easy to
figure out where TW fits in. The last three companies I've worked for were
organized this way, and I was always in the support division. Where you
don't have a separate support division, you'll likely to get as many
different answers as subscribers to this list!

Connie Giordano