FWD: Interleaf to Frame?

Subject: FWD: Interleaf to Frame?
From: Anonymous Poster <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:16:02 -0700 (MST)

There is a lot of opinion about moving from Word to Frame, but I'm
interested in whether any of you have needed or wanted to move from
Interleaf to Frame.

For those of you who have used both, which do you prefer and why? At my
company, we are using Interleaf but for the majority of our documents it's
definitely overkill. I used Frame before I came here, and I like it
better. It's powerful, but faster, more flexible, and more intuitive than
Interleaf. JMHO

If any of you have had to put together a business case for changing this
direction, it would be useful to see your rationale for making this
change. (We are distributing docs on paper and on CD with WorldView.)

Thanks!

Forwarded anonymously on request. If you want the
original poster to see your response, you must reply
to the TECHWR-L list. All direct replies to this
message are automatically discarded. Contact Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com with questions.