RE: "Two-tracked documentation"

Subject: RE: "Two-tracked documentation"
From: Brian Clements <bclements -at- fpix -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:02:01 -0600

Does anyone know of a good Microsoft Outlook reference book that contains
extensive info on Outlook forms? Most of the books we've found tend to say
"Forms are outside the scope of this book" and contain little or nothing on
the subject. All suggestions are appreciated.

Brian Clements
fpix, inc.
bclements -at- fpix -dot- com
214-659-5308