RE: Is there an "official" term for this process?

Subject: RE: Is there an "official" term for this process?
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:29:57 -0500

John asked:
"What is the name for this "process"?"

The term for the process that I have heard and used for many years
is called "Type ahead." I just checked with one of our developers and
he confirmed it. (For whatever that is worth.)

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
The best things in life are yours,
if you can appreciate yourself. ~ Dale Carnegie ~