Antwort: RE: International phone numbers

Subject: Antwort: RE: International phone numbers
From: kerstin -dot- molthagen -at- etas -dot- de
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:30:37 +0100

Hi!

The +1 is understood in Germany and Switzerland, too. However, I'd leave
some kind of visible separators between country and city code as well as
between city code and phone number, e.g.

+1 - 123 - 345 4567 (123 being the city code).

Ciao,
Kerstin

The +1 is understood here (Ireland) and in Britain. The only thing is,
with the hyphens, it looks a bit like some complicated sum. I usually
just leave spaces between,
i.e. +1 123 345 4567.

Aoidin