Re: Bite your tongue?

Subject: Re: Bite your tongue?
From: Andrea McCauley <Andrea -dot- McCauley -at- slhnet -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:57:14 -0500

I agree with Abby. When it comes to changing 'happy' to 'glad', you must
choose your battles. Sometimes changes may be based on colloquialisms;
especially if you aren't from that regional area. I choose to say 'people'
while others feel more comfortable with 'folk'. It depends on if it's worth
fighting the higher-ups for changes which are not grammatical errors, just
matters of individual opinion.

Andrea