RE: Terminology: much disagreement

Subject: RE: Terminology: much disagreement
From: Lane Pasut <Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OmegaResearch -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:29:29 -0500

Can you provide more info on your app? I am assuming it's Windows-based. But
what does it do? Also, can you give us an inclusive list of "anything the
programmer wants to define"? Without these, I personally can't come up with
any useful terms... I think that perhaps you are looking for a generic term
that doesn't exist (at least that I know of), and perhaps having this info
would help everyone come up with a term that would be appropriate for your
product.

Lane Pasut
User Education
Omega Research, Inc.