training manuals: recommendations requested

Subject: training manuals: recommendations requested
From: horowit -at- en -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:46:13 -0500

We are beginning to develop training manuals for the tools our company
designs and manufactures (targeting the automotive industry). Previously we
made the tools for the Big 3, and they provided training for their
technicians; business has changed, and we are now going to do this.

I'm gathering materials to create the first set, but wonder whether anyone
has had experience with either resources or samples of good training
materials.

Haven't done any in a while, and, naturally, our deadline looms right at
the beginning of the year. Eek.

Dream and explore the places
your soul must visit,
the infinite voyage within.