Terminology: Many thanks

Subject: Terminology: Many thanks
From: "Beth Kane" <bethkane -at- tcisolutions -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:38:25 -0700

I really appreciate your input!
I was just trying to find out whether there's an INDUSTRY STANDARD. Guess
there's not. The reference books didn't indicate that there is, so I was
double-checking with other software documenters.

Sorry if my previous messages appeared to indicate that I place an
inordinate amount of importance on the choice of a term. Two people flamed
me because they thought I was doing that. My department will briefly debate
this, then pick one and stick with it, of course. If the majority wants
fly-over, so be it. ;-)

~Beth

(P.S. This really had nothing to do with audience analysis)