Ladies and gentlemen, this was my speech

Subject: Ladies and gentlemen, this was my speech
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: TechWr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:18:03 +0200

Thanks to everyone who offered advice regarding a speech to
fellow employees. I have a report quoting many of the
e-mails I received and summarizing my experience, but it's
too long to post as a message.

If you're interested, go to http://www.idrive.com and
visit the i-drive that is named nosnivel. There, in
the Shared folder, you will find a file named levinson.txt .
If my experiment is indicative, you don't even need to
download it; you can just click on it and read it remotely.

PS - One fellow whirler was so politically correct as to
refer to my boss as "she" even though I had referred to
him as "he." So perhaps I should warn everyone that,
not being intended for publication, my own text
uses "he" even in the generic.

Mark L. Levinson - markl -at- gilian -dot- com - If it's urgent, phone.
Tel. 09-9560036 ext. 215 (work), 09-9552411/9555720 (home)