Converting *.rtf File to Word *.doc File??

Subject: Converting *.rtf File to Word *.doc File??
From: MorganFoster5000 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:04:43 EST

I downloaded an attachment in MIME and used WINZIP 7.0 to "extract" the
files. Two were in word (*.doc) format and opened just fine in Word 97
(Windows 95 PC). However, one file is in "rich text format" (*.rtf) and I
cannot get Word 97 to open it, even though it lists rich text format as one
of the files it converts to word. Does anyone have any idea how I can
convert this *.rtf file to *.doc? I need to convert and edit it in Word for
a client.

Thanks for any help offered.

Morgan
MorganFoster5000 -at- aol -dot- com