Re: Collaborative Articles on LinkedIn - Thoughts?

Subject: Re: Collaborative Articles on LinkedIn - Thoughts?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Jody Zolli <jody -dot- zolli -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:05:41 -0500

Bah!

LinkedIn continues to roll out new features no one asked for, and doesn't
bother with fine-tuning those that already exist. They fail to listen to
platform users.

I've provided LinkedIn webinars across the country. There are far better
ways to promote one's expertise, both on LinkedIn and elsewhere. The trick
is to tie everything together, a la the link below my name.

Why waste your time submitting input in an "also ran" fashion? If you want
to stand out, I recommend finding ways to promote your own brand. This new
feature smells of M$ wanting to promote its own AI capabilities. It's all
about them, not us.

Chris Morton
https://linktr.ee/IsntThatWrite
â Substantive Editing â Technical Writing â Proofreading
â B2B/B2C â Marketing Expertise â Mentoring