Re: Better images in HTML help ?

Subject: Re: Better images in HTML help ?
From: "David Castro, The Tech Writer" <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:14:02 -0800 (PST)

Try re-inserting them as .jpg or .gif files in RoboHTML, to see if that
improves them. We ran a conversion to create our first-pass HTML Help, and
found that conversions from .bmp to .gif that were done automatically really
sucked. If we converted them manually, they looked just fine.

JASC, the makers of Paint Shop Pro, have (or had) a program called Image Robot
that will do batch conversions for you, if that solves the problem.
Unfortunately, Image Robot was a rather expensive program....

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com

http://messenger.yahoo.com