Re: Interview Expense - Contractor Job

Subject: Re: Interview Expense - Contractor Job
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 15:37:08 -0800

Mike Stockman wrote:
>I would make the argument that an in-person interview will
give interviewer nothing useful for an off-site contract; only a
telephone or other off-site interview can provide an accurate
assessment.<

Sometimes I find that if a client has face-to-face contact with a
contractor, they find it more difficult to stiff the person when the
work is done. Somehow, face-to-face contact seems to force the
conscience to a higher level. Just my .02

- Dianne Blake
write-it -at- home -dot- com