RE: "pre-installation"?

Subject: RE: "pre-installation"?
From: Elisabeth Zakes <ezakes -at- PlanView -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 07:31:51 -0600

I'd say that about covers it. We have a Pre-Installation Checklist that we
send out before the installation consultant shows up on their site.

Elisabeth B. Zakes
PlanView, Inc., Austin, TX
ezakes -at- planview -dot- com
www.planview.com
> The Installation Guide has 2 sections:
>
> * The first deals with everything that has to be done before installing
our
> actual application (operating system, databases, environment, etc.).
> * The second explains how to install the app.
>
> What should the first section be called? Someone here suggested
> "Pre-installation Configuration".
> Anyone have a better idea?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Benzi Schreiber
> Tradeum Inc.
> Malcha Technology Park
> Jerusalem, Israel
> Tel: +972 2 6490666 x 203
> Mobile: 972 54 617529
> benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com
>
> ICQ: 40094030

> Sponsored by Weisner Associates Inc., Online Information Services
> Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and
> HTML-Based Help.
> More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or
mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by Rose Hill, Your Business and Career Coach.
"Assume Success! Live Your Passion!" Get the gist at
www.coachrose.com then call 503.629.4804 for details!

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ezakes -at- planview -dot- com