RE: Disabling Print

Subject: RE: Disabling Print
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:42:20 -0500

On 1/19/2000 12:35 PM, Jessica N. Lange (jlange -at- oee -dot- com) wrote:

>Thanks to all who replied. While PDF might be the
>answer, our intranet users were polled and they
>overwhelmingly rejected PDFs (we created two versions
>of all documents for while: html & pdf; and asked
>users to tell us which they preferred).
>
>So I'm stuck with HTML.

Does anyone else see the Dilbert-esque contradiction here? Tell the
people who were oh-so-concerned about what format the users preferred
that the users want to print, too. Run a web-based survey if necessary to
give them beans to count. Then perhaps they'll go away, and you can get
back to producing useful content for people who want it.

----->Mike

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman