RE: Documentation Plan Template

Subject: RE: Documentation Plan Template
From: Dan Brinegar <vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:04:44 -0700 (MST)

That would be "Managing Your Documentation Projects"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0471590991/raycomminc/

http://www.raycomm.com/cgi-bin/ilink/ilink.cgi?Category=Books|Project_Management

At 8:38 AM -0500 1/20/2000, Weiner, Kandis wrote:

>Joanne Hackos' book (who's name escapes me...) describes the document plan
>process (she actually organizes the planning process towards the completion
>of 2 deliverables, the information plan, and the project plan). A really
>good resource, quite worth it. I believe it is a Wiley Technical
>Communication series book...

Dan Brinegar Information Developer/Research Droid

"Leveraging Institutional Memory through Contextual
Digital Asymptotic Approximations of Application Processes
suited to utilization by Information-Constrained,
Self-Actualizing Non-Technologists."

vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com CCDB Vr2Link
http://www.vr2link.com Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.