RE: Review Copy

Subject: RE: Review Copy
From: "Weiner, Kandis" <kweiner -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca>
To: "'Cam Whetstone'" <camw -at- rocketmail -dot- com>, "'techwrl'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:38:21 -0500

snip from Cam:

A couple of our engineers want to review on-line. They do not have
Framemaker, and we are not sure we want them to have it. I personally don't
see it as a big bugaboo, but my manager and supervisor both think it a bad
idea.

Hello Cam,

You could give reviewers PDFs and have them use Adobe Acrobat Exchange to
add Notes (for markup). (You'd have to purchase Exchange.)

I think using PDFs in an electronic review process has been discussed
before. You might check the archives.

Cheers!

ps. to techwr-l: apologize for the spelling mistakes in my last post: who's
instead of whose. Ouch! and I'm sure there were others.

Kandis Weiner.
Technical Communicator - Positron Public Safety Systems
http://www.positron911.com
mailto:kweiner -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca