Re: Cascading Styles Sheets (css)

Subject: Re: Cascading Styles Sheets (css)
From: JohnMethod -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:23:57 EST

Charles,

<< Does anyone have a cascading style sheet you are presently using for
HTML-Help or HTML-Help based projects? >>

Find a *.chm with styles that you like and run the "HTML Help to Source" tool
on it. The *.css file(s) for that *.chm will be in the resulting files.

This has a few advantages:
(i) you know what the style looks like BEFORE you start
(ii) you can use the original help file HTML topics as a style reference
(iii) your *.chm style will match the other when you open them together, if
you compile with binary TOC and Indices.

HTH

"Lurker John" G. Boland, president
VisiBit Corporation