RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource?

Subject: RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource?
From: Philip Sharman <psharman -at- verity -dot- com>
To: "Beth Kane" <bethkane -at- tcisolutions -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:59:41 -0700

At 10:21 AM 00/01/28 -0700, Beth Kane wrote:

I agree, it feels like a scam...I've only gotten something from the
Management one -- an occasional (rare) newsletter.

If you are a member of the Management SIG, I recommend subscribing to the Management SIG's email list service. I find the email list far more useful than the newsletter.

Details are at: http://stc.org/pics/mgmt/mdomo.html

Regards,
Philip.