RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource?

Subject: RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource?
From: Jennifer Laiks <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:22:50 -0500

When I joined the STC a little over a year ago, I checked off the Emerging
Technologies SIG on the application and added $5 to my fee. I was
surprised that I never received any information from this SIG and that I
never saw anything about its meetings or activities in the STC mailings.
To my knowledge, it doesn't exist.

- Jennifer