Quick survey

Subject: Quick survey
From: Christine Pellar-Kosbar <chrispk -at- merit -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 13:07:52 -0500

Heya,

I'm just trying to figure out which programs are in use. Please e-mail me the
name of the program(s) you use to write printed (rather than web-based or
on-line) documentation at work right now. I will post results to the list.
(Oh, and if you are not using Windows, please also list the operating system.)

Christine Pellar-Kosbar

P.S. Please don't list your favorite program, list the one you are using, even
if you hate it.